2005-10-05

A beggining - #1 tentative

Ok, I think I'll just get the last e-mail I've sent to google and make it look like a blog post...

*copying and pasting from gmail*

Summing up, anyone can see google exists because of the google ads.
That amazing technology made possible uncanny things software's and tools
made by google, and I believe it's a great new improvement to the
human society all the work google is making.

Just like anyone else, I find amazing the google philosophy, written on the web
site, and that interesting new way of computing. It is proving by
itself to be even better than opensource. Unlike an idea that did bring us linux, Google came up with this new and realistic idea in a word ruled by capitalism. It grows a lot faster than opensource, I just wonder when they'll be able to integrate both ideas.

So I want to be part of all this and my first attempt is through the
company I'm working on right now. I am managing e-mails on it and I
got the opportunity to add a lot to my technology knowledge and that experience shows me how wonderful gmail really is, even while it's still on beta.

All that I'm asking is for a Gmail corporate solution. I want Gmail Team to sell us a package, "just like" any other mail server, so we can handle our e-mail with
google technology. And maybe even without charging our clients for the e-mail service by getting a little share from google ads. If that's not possible, it's ok, we can keep charging our clients as well.

Google would get a public that's not used to act like a googler, that's not used even to get to internet. Just to e-mails. They use AOL e-mails, and poor mail services from other companies trying to build an e-mail solution from scratch, without even reading all information that's already on internet on how they could do it better.

This would be good for google, good for us, and would just add to everyone.

I myself could help to build that solution, although I believe it's
probably already being made by Gmail Team.

I just wish to have an answer, something, anything written by someone who can tell me if this is a possible dream or not. Just shot me dead if I'm dreaming too much.

I know this is a hard message to get to that person. I myself, as a support person, and a natural helper, have an idea of how many e-mails the support team must get per day, and how probably most of them are not fully read by someone. Maybe some of them don't even ever get to someone's eye.

I'll just keep trying, because I see no reason to give up on trying.


Too bad my firefox google bar couldn't fix my english, and I had to copy and paste to GMail to be able to check my spelling.

Looks like I've changed this message quite a lot...
Anyway...

*copying and pasting back to gmail*

Just two errors, not bad! =)


-- cacumer@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! "Just shot me dead if I'm dreaming too much." You're starting to sound like your father! ^_^

I loved that you created a blog! Woohoo! \o/ I can see your english has improved a LOT, and I sure hope you'll keep this blog updated, by posting regularly. :) I'll be coming here to check it. ;)

See ya!

P.S.: There's also a "word" that was supposed to be "worLd" there. :D

18 October, 2005 07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home